I love mojitos, so I decided to make one with kombucha and it actually turned out great. I honestly felt like I was sipping a real cocktail.
- 1/2 cup chopped mint
- 3 Tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 2 Tbsp agave
- 1/2 tsp lime zest
- 1 cups kombucha
- 3/4 cup sparkling water (if your kombucha has already built up lots of carbonation, you can substitute this with additional kombucha instead)
- mint leaves for garnish (I like a lot!)
- Crush the mint, lime juice, orange juice, agave and lime zest together to release the flavor of the mint leaves.
- Strain and pour into two glasses filled with ice.
- Top each glass with kombucha and sparkling water, stir and top with a fresh mint leave for garnish.